Gym mats are very useful in fitness and sports. People pave them in the indoor and outdoor ground.
HOW TO PAVE RUBBER TILES IN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ENVRIONMENT？
At beginning, we need to make the ground flat. Then we can pave the rubber tiles onto the ground surface. Besides, we have to make sure that there is suitable data of ground hardness, humidity and others.
1. Ground flatness: The flatness tolerance should be less than 2mm – 3mm in a circle with a diameter of 2meters long.
2. Ground hardness: The surface hardness should be higher than 1.2MPa.
3. Tensile strength: Higher than C20(Concrete Strength Standard)
4. Humidity: The water content of the base layer is less than 3%.
5. Construction temperature: The ground temperature should match with the environment temperature. We have to avoid the sharp changes in temperature during the process of pavement,
of course during the natural drying of the glue.
Workers need to trim the ground. Try to make the earth even and solid(Or the paved rubber tiles will get warped during the usage). For example, we should reprocess the sandy ground and have it with cement layer.
They need to clean the ground after the trimming step, then use a broom or vacuum cleaner to do the cleaning. Before this job, do not forget to check if there are any imperfect corners on the ground which needs to repair.
Glue Polyurethane glue.
1. Make sure that the target ground is even and dry;
2. Gluing the glue(Polyurethane glue) on the clean and dried ground with a brush. Make sure that the glue on the surface of the ground is well distributed. Workers can also glue the back of the rubber tiles, then align the sides of the rubber tiles on the surface. To enhance them, people can use a rubber hammer to knock them to be more solid.
3. Workers stop the paving if there is any situation of misalignment, uplift or getting warped. The amendment must be available before the glue is drying.
2. Steel ruler, running rule,
4. Rubber hammer
5. Mixing stick
All ways above are working as a reference. Specific changes according to the actual working environment should be available.
Heavy-duty rubber tile:
500mm x 500mm x15mm/20mm/25mm/30mm/40mm/45mm/50mm
1000mm x 1000mm x15mm/20mm/25mm/30mm
Gym flooring with color flecks in roll:
1.25m x 10m x (3mm to 12mm)
Standard rubber mat:
500mm x 500mm x 15mm/20mm/25mm/30mm/40mm/50mm
1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm/20mm/25mm/30mm/40mm/50mm
200mm x 160mm x 25mm/45mm
1.83m x 1.22 x 12mm/17mm/20mm
Packaging and container loading
Our rubber mats in gyms
We guarantee that all raw materials we purchase are from reliable suppliers. Every year we pay visits to our suppliers on the material-supplying-chain and tell them what we want.
Sufficient Vulcanizing time is another important element. All of our rubber tiles went through full vulcanization, so the finished products are with no bubbles, broken edges, terrible smell, and other bad situations.
Packaging of gym mats
Please click the black button above if you want to know more information about our other products.